Monday, December 8, 2008

A Dazzling Christmas at Sunway Pyramid: A Touch of Las Vegas


Catch Me If You Can from Ana Johnsson
Its Sensual!
Was she doing the Baby Elephant Walk?


Honky Tonk Woman from The Rolling Stones
Its Mind-boggling!
"The lady then she covered me with roses. She blew my nose and then she blew my mind." Lyrics from the Rolling Stones' Honky Tonk Woman.


All You Need Is Love from The Beatles
Its Romantic!
Its a tame version of the Folies Bergere show I attended one evening after I finished with the day's work while in Paris.



Hold Me, Thrill Me & Kiss Me from Gloria Estefan
Its Tantalising!
She ain't heavy she is my sister? Memories of 1960's school days welled up on this thought.




The Final Countdown from Europe
Its Satisfying!
Didn't this dance resemble the Crazy Horse Paris show from MGM Grand in Las Vegas?